What's new in this version
Version 18.104.22.168 (20061105):
- Fix: Interlaced decoding
- Fix: Interlaced reference b-frame
- Fix: Mbaff & paff combination
- Fix: Mbaff deblocking
- Fix: Multiple multithreading issues
- Fix: Directshow: Changed property pages to IPropertyBag (internal change, the
only user visible effect is the page works from remote graphedit now)
- Fix: Directshow: Issue when video format changes on the fly (dshow, happens on some files)
- Fix: Directshow: Improperly initialized output sample length (dhow/internal, coreavc output
can now be properly muxed to avi, etc)
- Fix: Directshow: Windows Media Center (MCE) Freezing
- Fix: Splitter:
[Matroska] Fixed a compatibility issue with files having BlockDuration inside \
a laced BlockGroup (those were produced by mkvmerge around v0.6).
[TS] Fixed a serious bug in mpeg-ts parser that discarded valid audio frames.
[General] Various small splitter bugfixes and improvements. Added support for cuesheets
and subtitles to dsmux (requires Gabest's Subtitle Source filter). Added an option to
disable error messages, the splitter will silently fail on invalid/unsupported files.
Thumbnails are now extracted in a separate process, so buggy codecs should no
longer affect the host application.
[Matroska] Much improved mkv2vfr utility now handles AVC video and correctly writes
AVI files larger than 2GB, it is now included in the splitter package.
[OGM] Added support for a couple of other ancient versions of the format.
[DXR] A couple of bugfixes.
- Fix: Splitter: [General] Muxer fixes and improvements. Renderer bugfixes and improvements.
Added an MPEG-TS splitter. Fixed some issues with ACM Wrapper. Other splitter bugfixes.
- Fix: Splitter: [Avi] Set track language to undetermined. [MP4] Use proper timescale for elst
records. Added a simple MP4 muxer. [General] Muxer improvements, video renderer bugfixes
- Fix: Various smaller bugs from the bugtracker
- Add: Official Multi-monitor support
- Add: Initial CoreNumber registration
- Add: Username for corenumber is now shown in about dialog
- Add: New CoreAVC logo in the installer and filter properties